ToolBank Ambassador Program
Periodically, we open applications and nominations for ToolBank Ambassadors. We are currently not recruiting Ambassadors. Read more about the program below and check back often!
ToolBank Ambassadors are a diverse group of individuals (students, professions, and community leaders) who champion the ToolBank mission through guerilla marketing. These are our super volunteers!
Once you become an ambassador you will receive the following items:
- Ambassador T-shirt
- ToolBank Computer/Car Decal
- Access to networking events with like-minded professionals, ToolBank Board members, and other community and business leaders
- Discounted ticket to our annual Hammers & Ales fundraiser ($15 off ticket price for all Ambassadors active as of September 15)
- Recognition in the annual Baltimore Community ToolBank Impact Report
- Ambassador Toolkit
- Materials for sharing via social media and email
- Swag to share with your peers